4.10.2011

Delicious Deviled Eggs

This week my mother hard boiled some eggs for my visiting nieces and nephews to color in honor of Easter. Afterward there were quite a few eggs left uncolored, so I decided to turn them into deviled eggs. 


My mother taught me years ago how to make deviled eggs. The recipe is quite simple, but will not disappoint. 






What you need:


12 Hard Boiled Eggs 


Mayonnaise 


Mustard


Salt 


Pepper 


Paprika




How to Prepare:


Click here if you are unsure how to make hard boiled eggs.


Once your hard boiled eggs are cooled, peel them.


Rinse peeled eggs and cut them in halves (from top of egg to bottom). 


Spoon yolks out of eggs and into a bowl. Mush yolks with a spoon or fork until no longer in large chunks.


Mix in mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper until smooth (some small clumps are ok). The mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper are all added to taste. I use approximately: 3/4 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup mustard, 1/2 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tbsp of pepper. 


Spoon mixture evenly into eggs. 


Sprinkle paprika on top. 










Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment